Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Things about me.

I've been getting requests on my facebook page to complete 25 random things about me, but I think they'd all be too negative right now. So I saw this on Becky's page and decided to fill it out. But no one ever reads my blog, so no one will ever see it. I would really like to wax philosophical like Bryan, but I can't ever find the time. I do have an interesting topic that will appear one day, though.

Get to know me better
1. What is your occupation right now?
Which one? I am a college professor, a mom, a wife, a confidante, a counselor, a cheerleader, a taxi driver, a student, a care giver, and that's all I can think of right now!

2. What color are your socks right now? Cream colored

3. What are you listening to right now? www.club977.com 80's hits, Pat Benatar, "Hit me with your best shot"

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Hershey's kiss and some leftover Pizza Hut.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?Yep... Artie certainly hopes I can

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mommy friend Adina. Her daughter and Amy are going to play this afternoon.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?I love her and really look up to her! (it was neat to be able to save this answer from Becky!)

8. How old are you today? 43 years, 342 days

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Equestrian things (horse races, show jumping), but I like just about anything, including golf and bowling.

10. What is your favorite drink? Please, is there anything else? COKE!!!!

11. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Something with chocolate covered nuts in it and swirlies, or licorice. Can't find it in the States, but ate it whenever someone bought me a cone in Canada.

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? But just a weave

13. What is your favorite food? Salads and soups at Sweet Tomatoes.

14. What is the last movie you watched? I started watching The Good the Bad and The Ugly (my
favorite western) but I didn't get it finished. But I know how it ends!

15. Favorite day of the year? Halloween!

16. How do you vent anger? Yell at my kids, or if I'm really mad, take Wiley out for a walk and yell in the desert.

17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Anything I played with outside -- probably monkey bars. I know that doesn't count, but it's true!

18. What is your favorite season?Fall - it's the start of a new year for me

19. Cherries or Blueberries?Cherries!

20. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? ALWAYS!!!!

21. Who is the most likely to respond? (to an email? Jan -- My BFF in the whole wide world! But to this post, Becky!)

22. Who is least likely to respond? Everyone else!

23. Living arrangements? Husband, son, daughter, daughter.

24. When was the last time you cried? What time is it?

25. What is on the floor of your closet? You name it. Mostly shoes

26. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? See #21

27. What did you do last night? Pilates, fixed dinner, scriptures, homework, housecleaning, taxi service (same stuff, different days)

28. What are you most afraid of? Anything other than the celestial kingdom for eternity.

Where's 29?

30. What is your favorite kind of dog? My huge, slobbery yellow lab Wiley. (But I still miss Simone)

31. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, silly

32. How many states have you lived in? 5 - Idaho, Utah, California, Nevada, Arizona

33. What is your favorite flower? Anything purple

34. What is the weather like right now?Blue sky, 62 degrees

35. What is the gas price there?$1.89

2 comments:

Becky said...

:) I was going to respond even before you said I would!
I hadn't noticed there wasn't a #29-you're a person for details! But Hershey kiss and leftover pizza?? :P
The other thing I learned about you is the Halloween thing. Didn't know that!
Thanks, Girl!

Traci said...

I still miss Simone, too. Simone will always have a special place in my heart. When Tess grows up I want her to be like Simone!
Those two make me think there will be dogs in heaven.