Tuesday, December 5, 2006

It's cold in my office today. I have a window, I'm right next to the outside door, and my heat is connected to two other offices that get really hot (when the heat is working and I don't think it is), so we can't crank the thermostat. I have a space heater (that just warms my seat) and my coat on. I had to send my work-study to the lab because it was warm in there. She's been sick with some bizarre virus (aren't they all) so I don't want her to get sick again. Well, I think I've made this week (which I thought was going to be the week from you-know-where) bearable. I've written both of my lab finals and my last two lecture tests. The finals are already written, and I just have to grade the lab finals by hand. Nicole (my work-study) can record everything for me, so life is great!

Aren't computers great? I just love clicking here, there and everywhere to get things done. What would we do without mouses (I don't think the plural for computer mouse is mice, I think it's mouses-- anyone know for sure?)?

Basketball season has begun in earnest for Cameron. He played his first game (they won, hooray) on Saturday, and it was really nice to have Uncle Tony there rooting for him along with the rest of us. So basketball is now our life. Missy's in a play on campus called "It's a Small World" and dress rehearsal is tonight. It runs Wednesday through Saturday nights. We've been running to rehearsals for a month now. It's been a fun thing for her, though.

Um, I guess that's all for now. I'm sure I'll think of something else, later. Oh, Missy smashed another finger on Sunday, this time in our safe. It's a wonder she has any fingers at all! Make it a good day!

1 comment:

BDH said...

Smashed her finger in your safe? I'd start coming up with more believable stories for the court if I were you!