Thursday, November 30, 2006

Back at the old grindstone. Still working on grades since my work study (my students call her my secretary) hasn't been in since before Thanksgiving. So I have to do my work myself. I have a class this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon that will teach me how to set up my courses online, so if anyone is interested in taking my classes . . .


Here is my favorite picture of Amy. We took this last summer (2005) just as you go into Grand Teton NP from Yellowstone. My favorite landscapes in the whole world are, of course, mountains (gee, I wonder why) and this pose shows exactly how Amy is. "Yes, here I am and I'm great!" I taught a Gospel Doctrine lesson a couple of years ago and asked my class to describe what they thought were beautiful places. To a person the comments included mountains. Then another time our GD teacher asked us to tell about our most influential people. Yep, you guessed it, they were all teachers (oh, there was one scoutmaster). God bless our teachers and scout leaders (and since I am both, hopefully I will get extra blessings!)!



Time to run. Hope everything goes well for Becky tonight and her scrapbooking. I want to be her when I grow up!

2 comments:

Becky said...

You're so nice - but you don't know of what you speak! :) I'm glad to be me, but I think you make a MUCH better Tammy!
That is a darling picture! I still remember the baby who fell asleep in my arms when I rubbed her cheek!

BDH said...

We just found your blog and it's great! We really miss not getting to see you guys and being part of your lives! Hopefully the "blogging" will alleviate some of that pain.
-Bry, Ola & Ollie