Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I got the rest of the wall painted in the family room and it looks nice and warm and cozy in there. It is now our favorite room of the house and not just because it has the TV there. We bought Rob a pellet stove this summer from a friend who used to sell them but needed to get rid of his stock because he was moving. So we got a deal on it and now the family room is also the warmest room in the house. I've set the thermostat at 68 degrees (because pellets are cheaper than gas) so everyone runs in there when the pellet stove is on. But I guess it's the closest thing to a fireplace that I'll have in this house. We're still arguing over the fireplace in the new house, but I know I'll win on that one!

Okay, back to work. End of semester and all that, so I have grades and stuff to do.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Thanks for letting us know about your blog! How fun! We'll check it every day. I love keeping up on what everyone is doing.