Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Just a quick post today, since I have to go pick up Cameron from basketball practice right now. It tried to rain here today, but only succeeded in being windy and cold. It snowed in Brighton, I understand, but since T and K are on their cruise (I'm guessing), they don't really care!

Our furry menagerie continues to grow. We just discovered 6 more mice babies and 6 new rat babies. Rob is raising them to sell to the pet stores here. We have two sets each of 2 female and 1 male combinations in mice and rats, so you do the math. We still have 4 babies from the last batch. They're about big enough to sell now. Fun, isn't it? We still have Wiley, Daisy, our new cat, Trinity, Fuzzy Butt the hamster, seven chickens (Jessica, Fluffy, Maisy, Angel, Hershey, Penny and Bo Jangles but only the last two lay eggs anymore), and Stanley. Don't you wish you were me?

Okay, I'm late and Missy slammed her fingered in car earlier today. It's not broken. We're off to the boys and then play practice and I keep the scoreboard for the women's and men's basketball teams and we have games tonight. The fun never ends.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Sounds busier than I like to think! I think the cruise starts this weekend.
Sorry, I can't imagine ANYONE choosing to raise mice or rats! :)