Monday, March 19, 2007

Here's some pictures from our trip. Read down through this and see how I don't know how to post things yet!
Missy and Landon. Landon has loved Missy since she was two and of course, Missy adores him. His mom and I want them to get married, but I'm not sure he can wait for her (he's 14, she's 8.5)


Cameron and Amy at LA zoo




Amy and Gracie (our friends' dog)




Missy and Gracie


I'm still trying to figure out how to post pictures, they all post at the beginning of my blog instead of where I want them, so things are kind of screwy till I figure this out.

Missy

Wow! I didn't know how long it's been since I've posted! I'm so busy all of the time. We had a GREAT time in California. Here are some photos with my NEW WONDERFUL DIGITAL CAMERA!

Missy and Cameron at Westminster Mall


Amy at Corona Del Mar beach



Becky, teach me how to post the pictures after I write something!

3 comments:

Becky said...

So good to hear from you! :) The pictures are great. As far as I know you just have to move them around once they're on the post. Not very convenient, so maybe someone else can teach BOTH of us if there's a better way!

Melissa said...

I think Becky's right. You just have to post the pictures first or move them to where you need them (which can be a pain) because they'll always just appear at the top when you add them.

Ola said...

I can't believe your kids has grown up so much! I love the pictures and am so happy that you posted them on your blog! Can't wait to see more! :)

I post picutres first, too and then work on the text... :)