Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I am so incredibly busy for the next three days before we leave for California for spring break, but I just had to post really quickly about my birthday yesterday. It started off kind of crappy (excuse the term but it really fits) because the only ones to wish me a happy birthday were my husband and mother. Not even my kids. So I went to work knowing that no one would know and that was sad. I was waiting to open my email to make sure that my email card from my very best friend (Jan Gregory) for 36 years would get here. Sure enough, it was there!!! I really love her for that. She NEVER forgets!!!!

So I went through the day with nothing, till I got to grandma's from school and opened my presents Thanks to mom and dad for everything (especially the new computer) and an extremely heartfelt thanks to Tony and Becky for the AWESOME digital camera!!!! What a very generous, but much appreciated gift. I can't wait to figure it out and post pictures! Spring break will give me that chance.

Then I talked to Terry and my visiting teacher called and her family sang Happy Birthday to me over the phone, and the relief society counselor dropped by (I wasn't home) and then I went to kickboxing and called Tony and the bishop and his wife came by with a chocolate cream pie and they sang and I blew out the candles, and it turned out to be a very good day.

Now I have to run!

1 comment:

Becky said...

We should have sent an email! We were thinking about you all day and trying to figure out when would be a good time to call. We were all ready to sing one of the times you weren't home!
Love you, and Happy Birthday still!