Friday, February 9, 2007

I guess Tony got here okay this morning. I'm still at work (I have a lab at 1 pm) but called Mom to find out he was at WalMart with dad. That's about the highlight of a trip to Thatcher! I finally got a new computer and cable internet hooked up yesterday! How wonderful! Now I'll be able to blog from home. Now it's wait for the tax refund to get the digital camera. Cameron has had a rough time bouncing back from his bout with the flu. I certainly hope that Lori feels better really quickly! We're lucky that no one else got it here (hear that? that's the sound of me knocking on wood!). Well, that's all for now. We'll enjoy Tony while he's here and see him and Kevin again in April.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Have fun! and then send him home to me tomorrow!
Congrats about the new computer. That's ALWAYS fun.