Monday, February 5, 2007

Today is sunny and typical of a SE Arizona winter. A very nice day. Cameron is finally back in school today after being sick with a bad cough and fever on Thursday and Friday. No church on Sunday, either, and he was getting really sick of being inside. We're still planning on going to the doctor after school today, though. He had a bad coughing spell in the night, and without any cough syrup to be seen, I had to make him some hot honey with lemon (just like I remembered Mom making for me in the night when I had a bad cough). Initially, it didn't seem to help any, so I asked him if I could go to WalMart and get some medicine. He relented, after complaining about how bad it tastes (that shows how he didn't want to be sick!), and I was off to Wally World at 2:30 in the morning. There aren't many shoppers in the store at that hour, you know? Anyway, I get home with Robitussin gel caps (what a great invention -- just like vitamin E capsules with cough syrup inside -- no more yucky taste if you can swallow pills!!!!) and Ricola (RICOOOOLLLLAAAA) to find that he's gone back to sleep with no more coughing. Too bad I couldn't! Morning came far to early, needless to say. So we'll see how he is.

I've been trying really hard to avoid my morning Cherry Coke ritual (especially when my weight goes up a couple of pounds), but I surely needed one this morning. Kickboxing really kicked me on Thursday. I'm just today feeling like my hamstrings are okay, ready to return tomorrow night for more torture! The things we have to do to get rid of baby fat. I'm tired of Amy's fat, she's three and a half, for crying out loud. But the upside is that everytime I got back down to my prepregnancy weight, I'd get pregnant again. So maybe this time I'll just keep it! No more babies for me! Except Cameron weekly begs for a little brother. He now wants to adopt since so many times I've told him I'm not having any more kids of my own. He's good with Amy (and still obnoxious with Missy, but getting better) but still feels outnumbered! Poor thing!

Okay, time for class. Make it a good day!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hope Cameron's all better now. We're just starting!
Kickboxing, huh? Way to go!