Sunday, April 1, 2007

I really enjoyed conference this weekend. It was neat to hear the stories about the tabernacle. We were fishing at the time. We thought it would be okay to go fishing Saturday afternoon if we brought conference with us. I also liked the multiple references to the Nicean creed, especially saying that it's WRONG!! The philosophies of men . . . My devotional talk on Tuesday went well. I still am getting students telling me how they enjoyed it. I gotta run, dinner's on the stove, but wanted to post today. We found out about Merrill and Alicia -- Terry and Kay left it up to them to let us know. I guess we know where we stand! Well, we won't let that happen. I hope their baby is not the only one born this year, if you know what I mean! Hey Becky, what's it like to be 53 with an almost 12 year old?

7 comments:

Becky said...

Tiring! :)

tammy 2-2 said...

so would you recommend it to me?

Lori said...

What does this mean???

tammy 2-2 said...

well, what do you think?

Becky said...

OK, Tam. Now that it's NOT April 1st - fess up. Are you making an announcement???

tammy 2-2 said...

All right, you got me! I just couldn't let April 1st go by without doing something! No, not now nor in any time in the future until after the resurrection will I be having another baby. ;)

Ola said...

Wow, that was pretty intense... :)