Friday, April 6, 2007

Sorry about the little April Fool's day thing, but I just couldn't let the day go by without something! Tony and Kevin got here safe and sound last night. Cameron slept over at Grandma's so he could wait up for them. I understand the two of them are now over at my house playing basketball. Doesn't surprise me! Haven't seen Tony, yet. I'm still at work for a couple more hours. But my house is all cleaned up (except my bedroom and no one needs to see that) so I don't have much to do this weekend. We have a ward pancake breakfast and easter egg hunt tomorrow morning. Then we may go fishing. I'll post a picture of C and K together this afternoon. It will be kind of funny! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm sure Kevin in in heaven with a buddy to play with that we APPROVE of for a change! Don't make it TOO fun for him - he won't come home!