Monday, September 1, 2008

A good long weekend despite...

Well, I've had a pretty good Labor Day weekend, even though I was supposed to be somewhere else. I've gotten over the disappointment and may possibly go in December. I'm going to apply for my you-know-what this week. Hope all goes well. Now we can settle down into the routine of our lives. I love September! It's more of a new year to me than January 1st! I was telling someone today that I have been in school for 38 consecutive Septembers! Not a break at all from school, other than summer vacation. Hard to believe! Well, I do have school in the morning, as do my children, so we're off to get ready for tomorrow. Make it a great day!

1 comment:

Becky said...

The passport shouldn't take long. The last one applied for around here (a couple of months ago) only took a few days. Good luck!
I know what you mean about September being the start of the new year. Still feels that way to me, too.