Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Broken Car. . .

So here's the damage from Thursday. I was supposed to pick Amy up from school and she was very upset with her mommy when she got home from school. I called her at Nana's and she was crying until I told her I broke my car. Then she forgave me. Just as long as I had a good excuse! In the left and middle pictures you can see the offending rebar that caught the front of my car. I haven't heard yet from the adjuster, but he was faxing the estimate yesterday afternoon to our body work friend who is going to do the repairs. We hope it can get done before the 26th, or we won't be going to Utah. Wish us luck!













2 comments:

Becky said...

Yikes! I hate when that happens! Must have been an interesting moment.

Joan said...

Hope you have your car all fixed..
Those things are NO FUN !!!!