Tuesday, January 23, 2007

SNOW!!! We have SNOW!!! Again, I wish I had a digital camera, but maybe later I'll post some pictures. Anyway, Sunday afternoon it started to snow and snowed all night and until about 3 yesterday afternoon. All schools were cancelled, so we played all day in the snow. Cameron was out for almost a straight 8 1/2 hours (only potty breaks prevailed). We also helped shovel snow off of driveways and got out the 4-wheeler and pulled the kids behind on an inflatable boat. We all had a really good time (but I'm sore from shoveling--I'm sure Terry and Kay are very buff now from their shoveling efforts this winter). We got about 6-8 inches yesterday, maybe more, haven't seen an official amount. The snow is still around so I really feel like I'm back in Calgary. That's all for now, meetings await.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Wow! Such adventure! I wish you had a camera, too. We've had cold weather, but not snow here. But when I was in Utah/Idaho I saw plenty.

Becky said...

That 1st one wasn't from Lori, it was from me, Becky!

Anonymous said...

Comment on your last entry: It's great to hear about people leaving legacies, and Aunt Tam, you are a big part of many people's lives and successes yourself (apart from your students')!

Ola said...

I just saw your blog from mom's and I really like it! It's really nice to know what's going on in your family!

How's Missy? I haven't heard from her for awhile now... :)